On this episode I announce the launch of my brand new book: The Nuclear Chowder Marketing Method. I want to take you behind the scenes to share with you the process of writing the book from start to pushing it live on Amazon.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Get the Nuclear Chowder Marketing Method book on Amazon http://goo.gl/WrSf3V” quote=”Get the Nuclear Chowder Marketing Method book on Amazon http://goo.gl/WrSf3V”]
Here’s a snapshot of what I talk about on this episode:
- Why I wrote this book
- How marketing is easier if you have money (I purposely contradict myself later in the show).
- I fumble over Every Door Direct Mail at about 5 minutes in.
- Then I tell you to buy the great book Guerrilla Marketing on a podcast where I am promoting my own book (because I am a chowder head).
- How falling down while learning a martial arts kick makes you a better martial artist (and marketer).
- What people really want when they ask for more website traffic.
- My first Amazon review by mortgage broker Mark Nagy.
- How I am promoting the book.
- What you need to hire people to do.
- The process of getting the book live on Amazon.
As always, I would love a rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. And when you read the book, please leave a review for it over on Amazon too. These actions really help me get the word out about the podcast and book and I greatly appreciate it!