In this episode 90 of the Nuclear Chowder Marketing Podcast I am joined in studio by Ralph and Carol Lynn Rivera of the Web Search Social Podcast. They made the trip from a distant and strange planet called New Jersey to my home in Connecticut.
We ate, drank, laughed and tried to record a podcast. Then we woke up the next morning and realized we should probably take out the drinking and try again. This is the episode that resulted…
In this episode we had a great conversation about content creation and getting out of your comfort zone.
Here are a few highlights from this episode:
- Why Mojitos don’t make for a good podcast episode
- What the heck a podcast bot is
- The difference between providing value and just spewing out content
- Which podcast format is the best
- Different approaches to interviewing guests on a podcast
- How to send Carol Lynn into a blind rage (hint: bring up a tool called Sniply)
We also mention Simpson and Vail Tea on this episode. Full disclosure; they are a client of mine. But I do love and drink their tea. And now Ralph and Carol Lynn do too. Go visit them and buy some loose tea too!
And make sure to go listen to the Web Search Social podcast here.