Podcast 93 Why I Wrote A Book And How You Can Too
On this episode I announce the launch of my brand new book: The Nuclear Chowder Marketing Method. I want to take you behind the scenes to share with you the process of writing the book from start to pushing it live on Amazon.Get the Nuclear Chowder Marketing Method book on Amazon http://goo.gl/WrSf3VClick To Tweet
Here’s a snapshot of what I talk about on this episode:
- Why I wrote this book
- How marketing is easier if you have money (I purposely contradict myself later in the show).
- I fumble over Every Door Direct Mail at about 5 minutes in.
- Then I tell you to buy the great book Guerrilla Marketing on a podcast where I am promoting my own book (because I am a chowder head).
- How falling down while learning a martial arts kick makes you a better martial artist (and marketer).
- What people really want when they ask for more website traffic.
- My first Amazon review by mortgage broker Mark Nagy.
- How I am promoting the book.
- What you need to hire people to do.
- The process of getting the book live on Amazon.
As always, I would love a rating and review on iTunes or Stitcher. And when you read the book, please leave a review for it over on Amazon too. These actions really help me get the word out about the podcast and book and I greatly appreciate it!