LinkedIn is a super powerful and important tool for professionals. When used correctly LinkedIn can help you build your network, find and get introduced to your ideal prospects, and show your value and worth to the world.
In this episode, my guest is Mike Shelah. Mike is a LinkedIn expert and consultant. He helps businesses to understand and get more out of their efforts on LinkedIn.
Here’s a sneak peek at what Mike and I talked about in this episode:
- How and why to optimize your LinkedIn profile so you stand out from the crowd
- I challenge Mike to prove me wrong about things I HATE about LinkedIn
- Attracting the right people to your profile
- LinkedIn SEO
- Is it worth it to pay for their premium services?
- An action plan for prospecting on LinkedIn
Learn more about Mike Shelah here. And don’t forget to leave your thoughts, questions and feedback in the comments below.
A question for you
The next episode of this podcast is a big milestone. It will be the 100th episode.
So I have a favor to ask. I’d like to know what you get out of this show. What do you like, don’t like, want more of, etc. I’d like to include all of you who listen each week in this special episode.
So leave a comment below and let me know what you like most about this show. Or, you can be a live guest by going here to record an audio.