Secret To Great Content Marketing And Self Publishing With Ryan Hanley
Here’s what Ryan shared:
- I ask how to make something like insurance sexy… According to Ryan it isn’t about making it sexy. It is about telling your story. It is about being truly unique from everyone else.
- Ryan gave some great mental illustrations on how to do this whether you’re in insurance or any other niche.
- Why he won’t waste his time with people he has to convince they need content marketing
- I threw out some of the objections I get all the time from businesses when it comes to content marketing. He handled them like a pro.
- The perfect content example for any website
- I share a story about a friend and insurance agent: Jim Eagan. The result is a great piece of content someone like Jim, but really anybody, could use to get a ton more business.
- Why and how to write a book. Ryan shared the process he went through writing Content Warfare.
Have something to say?
I’d love to hear your thoughts about this. Leave a comment here or on social media.
And while supplies last, you can grab a copy of my new book, the Nuclear Chowder Marketing Method.