Podcast episode 77
About the Effective Web Design And SEO series
This series is based off my live presentation. To attend one, click here for the upcoming schedule.
The presentation this week is at The Mark Twain Library in Redding, CT and is sponsored by SCORE
Learn more about SCORE here: westernconnecticut.score.org
What I cover in this episode
- The big question(s) Google is asking about you
- My goal for this series: what I will and won’t do
- The thing I hear a lot that guarantees failure
- The good the bad and the ugly of SEO
- Being found is just the start
- The beginners guide to SEO on the MOZ site
Here’s the image I talk about on this episode. Pretty interesting that Google doesn’t show up in the top spot.
I also include another Dino Dogan original work as I experiment with a new intro. What do you think of this one?
After you listen to the episode, make sure to ask your question here.