Podcast episode 80
This episode is sponsored by Nuclear Chowder Marketing…. Did you know we’re a full service digital marketing agency? Nuclear Chowder Marketing can help you with SEO, web design, social media, mobile apps…. All things online marketing. Let us make your business shine online.
This is also sponsored by Ryan Hanley’s Content Warfare book. Now available and well worth the read.
What I discussed on this episode
- Not only is content king, without it there is zero chance of SEO success. There is a big misconception that the job is done after you launch a website. That’s when the work really begins. Start creating content and never stop.
- There are many misconceptions about content marketing. Rand Fishkin from the MOZ blog produced an excellent video where he details these.
- I discuss Rand’s points as well as my own take on the mistakes and problems I see businesses take with their content marketing.
- Content is not even enough by itself. It is going to be pretty difficult getting your content ranked on Google and building your SEO without social media.
- Don’t have anyone who is sharing your content on social media? Not to worry… go join Triberr.com
- You must have written content for SEO. But let’s not forget about why we’re doing all this in the first place; for our readers. And they also like audio and video. Want to produce great video content but not sure where to start? Make sure to check out my latest training on how to setup your home video studio